Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

mastershoes

[MF] ScummVM v1.7.0 Emulator / 202 Roms / 2 Forwarders BIG UPDATE 01-16-15

424 posts in this topic

Dude this is a great setup you did. You did it all complete with a channel. You are way cool bro! That is so nice of you. It's those little extras that really make it special like the .ini file & such. By the way, I will use my SD. I got a 32GB SDHC & I have all the old school stuff on it. This is next. Thanks so much. I would love to see someone do it for the WiiXL too.

What is the brand of the 32gb sdhc card. I know certain ones work better than others. Also is there certain ones that might access the info faster than other ones. Now im just usin my hdd and just a 2g sd for stuff that isn't compatible on anything but an sd.

Sorry I had a couple of weeks of crazy & now my computer is fixed. The 32GB SDHC is use is Kingston & is also a class 10 - blue label like water - you can find on Amazon.com for $31 including shipping & it works great & faster than any other 32GB SDHC I've used. It's a screaming deal.

Now that Mastershoes' Ultimate Emulators are so big that I am close to maxing out my 32GB so I am putting this ScummVM one on my USB but totally worth it.

Edited by punkydudester