Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

asper

ALL WIIU MISSING TITLES (eShop+VC)

133 posts in this topic

How about you keep the removed games on the list, but crossed or on a different colour ? It would be easier to see the progress.

How do codes work ? I don't see WiiVC games for download anywhere, I've searched for several games that are supposed to be available (Pandora's Tower, Wario Land, Kirby's Epic Yarn), but found nothng.

Most of the games are available using a PC software called WiiU USB Helper; you need to know how WiiU USB Helper works, unfortunately this thread is not about WiiU USB Helper so I will not provide info about that. If a game is not listed inside WiiU USB Helper the reasons are 3:

1 - title was released at the title key site only few hours/days ago: you need to wait for an update (it is updated really often)

2 - title was an old dump never released to the title key site: you need to find a download link for it and that link may contain a bad dump (usually .xml files inside \code folder data can be wrong: they are good dumps if the cos.xml file size is 4 o 5Kbs, if it is 2Kbs only it is a bad dump)

3 - title was never released with its key nor dumped - usually most of those titles (if not all) are present on my missing list. If you find some missing title inside the missing list please report them here !

About the "strike out" on the no-more missing titles you are right, I will need to find the bbcode to do it, thank you for the suggestion : ) 

EDIT: found the strike out bbcode and used for Runbow Deluxe Edition (thanks to @qaa for the info!).
From now on I will use the strike out and I will not reply to show the removed missing titles from the list, so just look into the 1st post for updates  (thanks to @Ligeia for this good idea) ; )

Edited by asper
  • Like 1

Thanks asper. I'm currently trying USB Helper and it looks awesome ! I think Fist Of The North Star - Ken's Rage 2 (EUR) is missing from your list as it doesn't show up anywhere.

Never mind, I found it :)

Edited by Ligeia
requested game that I finally found afterwards.
  • Like 1

On 23/1/2017 at 5:07 PM, wikaoul said:

thanks but I don't get it? How to download ?

They are unreleased games, you cannot download them. Please read the whole thread.

• Like 1