Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

AlvRo

Wii Games Collection (DLC - WiiWare - Virtual Console)

50 posts in this topic

I tried loading this into my Wii (not wii u, I dont know if it was meant for that instead, thats my guess on the problem) but it didnt load right. The top half of the screen is shrunk to fit the whole game screen while the bottom half of the screen is flashy green lights. I have also downloaded antoher wad from another user that is a custom injection that did the same thing. I have used Wads many times without this problem, so does anyone know of the cause of it?

Great link.... the photos on the 1fichier guide don't work... also has anyone done a separate zip for EUROPE/USA/JAP?

But great list and thanks for supporting the scene :)

Awesome link! But it's missing some regions' dlcs like the ones for Phoenix wright ace attorney in italian and in french, can you add them? (there is the standard version of those two regions that I mencioned)