Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
camilo

XBox Live

26 posts in this topic

ladies ladies anyway back to the point that xbox live is garbage! lol seriously though....stability? xboxlive??? have you played halo3 online? kidding me man there are more hackers with modded d/l content there than ANYWHERE else!! Nintendo WFC needs a headset and better friend system (off topic i know lol)

As far as stability goes I'm talking about lag, dropped matches, etc. Live has NONE of that. Sure there are hackers, but Microsoft actually deals with them and bans them from XBL. And I agree with your ideas for Nintendo WFC. It sucks right now and those changes would be good.

i dont think i have ever had a dropped match on psn!!! im not saying that xbl isnt awesome but im saying that its not awesome enuff to charge for it!!!

1.) I've played xbox, ps3 and Wii all on the internet and I must say that Xbox Live is the sweetest out of all of them. Nintendo internet just sucks bad, and PS3's does too. Xbox is worth paying for. $50 bucks for 13 months is cheap and xbox has soooo much more to offer than the other networks. And whoever said something about hackers and such, that's not even true. They do a great job to eliminate all those people.

If you haven't tried out xbox for yourself do it and then complain.

• Like 1

When has Microsoft NOT jumped at an opportunity to make money? The only time they might consider taking the payment off, or even just lowering it, is if the Wii/PS3's internet services skyrocketed, as well as if they made plenty of online games... Then again, that might inspire THEM to charge for THEIR internet.

If you think about it all the money Microsoft is making off xbox live payments is what's making their service soo much better than the others.

i dont have much to contribute except for the fact that since i have all 3 i think xbox live is definitaly superior to wifi or psn