Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hudson

[MEGA] Decrypted 3DS Collection For Citra + UNDUB, Uncensored, Updates, DLC | Update 4/12

174 posts in this topic

Thanks!  Looking forward to trying out some games to decide if I should get a 3ds device.

Hello there Hudson, thank you for your immense effort on this... I came here for one thing, Ultra Moon (US or EU -- just need ENG version) and seem to be getting routed to a dead Google Drive link (404 Error). Can't find this game anywhere, and you are the only one I can nag at about it... LOL!

Do you happen to have an updated link or is this pretty much dead? (Clearly Nintendo is being buttholes as the entire web is being wiped of most Nintendo Roms, but most other console roms remain) Unsure if this was oversight, just out of the scene now, or due to political/legal pressures. I know this game is "old" by most standards, but I'm the kind of guy that was playing GB Yellow earlier gunning for an OP oldskool Mew IV15er to port forward to modern titles. LOL! (no luck presently) 

Either way, thanks for contributing. Been doing this stuff since the late 1990s. LOL! (the UseNet, Napster, WinMX, eDonkey/eMule, Demonoid days -- before Metallica went berzerker on the internet people -- the old Bob Cesca's ROFL!!! The same thing still going on today... 

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.
 <-- One of his old videos from JibJab or Joe Cartoon... 

• Like 7