Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
ExNihilo

ExNihilo's NTSC Index Thread

5 posts in this topic

Nihilo --- Thank you so much for the rapid response in getting Madden 08' on here much appreciated !!  yall rock... Hope to get all the games one day.. ( ha gotta have the drive to hold them ) thanx again!

• Like 1

hehe, np, ya i ended up getting two 8bay Drobo's (drobopro fs one main and one redundant) on the cheap and filled them with "white lable" 4tb drives, again on the cheap.  otherwise i wouldn't have the room either lol. 2 drives can die in each box and as long as one or both are replaced before a 3rd goes out it can rebuild every bit of the data! if they just weren't so pricey they would be the perfect system and redundancy system. 

ever need anything else before i get it up just pm me HERE or post in the request section just make sure you put "[exNihilo]" in the topic so i can easily find it :) the min i see the request in private or in the request section i'll prioritize that file. if not i'm just trying to fill holes that are missing here and the broader internet first but i hope to get the whole global collection up one day...

Many thanks for your effort 

Many thanks for your effort 

Just wanted to comment about a certain extremely rare game on the wii.Called Daiseiou or Taiseiou also know as Saint on the wii.it was released by starfish.i have never heard anyone talk about it.Any insight exnihilo?