Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Paulkr

cars 3 eur wiiu loadiine ready2play

Question

I’m looking for cars 3 [eur] wiiu loadiine ready2play.

Someone who can help and post the links or point in the right direction where to find?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Paul

• Like 3

9 answers to this question

I'm downloading DLC right now, but I think I can handle this request. 

Cars 3: Driven to Win

Correct? I can easily convert it to loadiine once the download is finished. How do you want it uploaded? One big file or pieces? Any special requests?

Hi,

just wondering, did you finish downloading? if so, how can we get game? 

btw, if loadiine game isnt ready yet, Im fond of retail one too (as of 5.5.1 fw)

my WII U is EUR so I would prefer EU version. 

I still havent managed to upgrade on 5.5.1 so no homebrew yet but I think that Cars 3 has embedded fw so will try via your copy (will burn it on DVD and try..)

either way cars 3 is very desirable

You might have some trouble with getting a disc working but if you think it might work you can give it a try.

Don't forget to set up DNS so your WiiU doesn't auto update if you want to keep 5.5.1 I thought I had it set up but apparently not because I was on 5.5.2 one day. 5.5.2 is exploitablible still if you have the tech knowledge, but it's not as easy as loading up your Web browser. As soon as the 5.5.2 exploit came out I spent money and installed Haxchi.

If you need any help, let me know :)

20 minutes ago, skeer said:

You might have some trouble with getting a disc working but if you think it might work you can give it a try.

Don't forget to set up DNS so your WiiU doesn't auto update if you want to keep 5.5.1 I thought I had it set up but apparently not because I was on 5.5.2 one day. 5.5.2 is exploitablible still if you have the tech knowledge, but it's not as easy as loading up your Web browser. As soon as the 5.5.2 exploit came out I spent money and installed Haxchi.

If you need any help, let me know :)

do you have some hint or suggestion regarding getting this game on disk which will WII U accept and do upgrade on 5.5.1?

about blocking DNS, I heard rummer that the best solution is to block in router addresses ...

btw, can u give me pass on PM for 7z file (after I  combined all chunks I have now one 7z file ..)

Getting it on disc, idk. The disc is some weird DVD and bluray hybrid from what I hear. Plus the edges of the discs are smooth and rounded. I wish I had a better answer but the choices I know of are:

Buy or rent a disc with 5.5.1

Or update to 5.5.2 and use its exploit to either install games while you have the exploit working or install haxchi ($7 or $8 in the US )

If you want to take the second path without installing haxchi, I recommend making sure you have all the resources first. It needs a Pc and wiiu hooked up to the same WiFi. WiFi doesn't need Internet, just need a way for the wiiu to get the exploit from the Pc using the wiiu web browser. Also need an SD card with homered and appropriate home brew apps on it. You'll need to know a tiny bit about setting up a temporary local Web server. Your will also need to know how to find the PC's ip and connect to it using the wii u Web browser. If you feel like taking this route still, let me know. I can put a guide up later today.

Router blocking should work just fine.

Password is the name of the link. So the password is car. If it doesn't work, the download might be corrupted.