Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
eatyerface

[Tutorial] Bypassing MEGA Download Limit

7 posts in this topic

As many of you know, a good chunk of content on here is hosted on MEGA. Instead of wasting money on a premium account or complex bypass methods, I'm here to show you how I download from MEGA without being greeted with that horrible download limit message.

4 words;

Change your MAC address.

There are lots of different software out there to accomplish this. Simply change your MAC address and open the MEGA link you wish to download and start your download. The software I use is called, "Technitium MAC Address Changer". When a download completes I change my MAC address again and go on to the next MEGA link. If the file is greater than the download limit however, this will not help you, at least, I haven't found a way to resume my download anyways.

You can google the name of the software I use and download it for free.

How To Change MAC Address via "Technitium MAC Address Changer"

Starting MAC address changer will list all available network adapters.

Select the adapter you want to change the MAC address. You will get the details of your selection below.

In the Information tab, find the Change MAC Address frame. Enter new MAC address in the field and click Change Now! button. You may even click Random MAC Address button to fill up a randomly selected MAC address from the vendor list available.

To restore the original MAC address of the network adapter, select the adapter, click Restore Original button in the Change MAC Address frame.

Edited by eatyerface
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Thank you, I thought after MEGA Downloader stopped working there was no simple way to bypass it - this is a relief!

• Like 1

Thank you very much! I used MEGA Downloader but after an "update" of MEGA it stopped working :/

But thanks to you I can download files again. Thank you :)

I pay for real debrid. It has access to all the popular premium sites without paying premium prices for all of them. Tons of upload sites from mega, 1ficherier, upload, and bunch of others. I just mass paste all the links and download 20+ different files at one time at premium speeds.