Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
pci130

[UPTOBOX] - WII ReDump Collection1569 ISOS

41 posts in this topic

You 're my Hero ! Thank you very much. Searched for a full pal set for a really long time.

Very good collection. Thank you very much. I have some missings in my collection that you don't have in yours... or maybe yes. The missings are:

Disney Wreck-It Ralph (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Sv) (v1.01)   a8eebb7ecfe962213a5f8822b482a632

The last field in each line is the md5sum of the iso file. All the missings are 1.01 or 1.02 isos. In your list you have some of them but without indicating version. I just have the 1.00 version of these games but I would like to have the last version of them. If you can check if the corresponding iso of your list match the md5sum I post before downloading it (I have a very low speed connection) I would thank to you. Best regards

Edited by andreagonzalez2k