Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

skeer

Wii U 5.5.2 homebrew

6 posts in this topic

skeer    39

Did you give it 20 seconds to work? Are you closer to the east coast or the west coast of Canada? If east coast, then I will have to do more research into the problem. If west coast, I set up a temporary server in Sanfransico. Try west.steamdragon.us if that doesn't work, let me know. I want to try and understand the problem better. I think distance may affect the success of the homebrew, but not 100% sure. Let me know how the west server turns out, so I can know if I should keep the server up.

Last resort would be using a server in Toronto, but it didn't look like it was far from NY.

Posted (edited)

Thankyou,only tried twice and loaded homebrew channel straight away,im on 5.5.2 in the uk 

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by pieeater2015
  • Like 4

skeer    39

Glad to hear it helped you pieeater2015 :) When you said you tried twice, does that mean both tries worked or the second try worked?

I'm leaving the west server up til monday. If no one mentions that it works when the main site doesn't, then I don't see the point in running the west server.

• Like 1