Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

matvigl

[USB] WII VC inject GameCube games added American Chopper 2 (USA)

166 posts in this topic

Thanks again for all these. I'm having a bit of trouble with the Mario Party games. When they're extracted they all show as Mario Party 4. Has there been an issue with the upload?

Thanks

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, sero13 said:

Thanks again for all these. I'm having a bit of trouble with the Mario Party games. When they're extracted they all show as Mario Party 4. Has there been an issue with the upload?

Thanks

no problem with uploads

all right

Edited by matvigl

Thanks a million! Saving me a lot of headache and time. Now i can play instead of wasting time trying and failing with some of these. Oh, and the file for True Crime New York seems to be messed up or maybe its something on my end. Thought i'd let you know.

11 hours ago, jonnypimp270 said:

Thanks a million! Saving me a lot of headache and time. Now i can play instead of wasting time trying and failing with some of these. Oh, and the file for True Crime New York seems to be messed up or maybe its something on my end. Thought i'd let you know.

here and OK

Can't be bothered reading through all 9 pages but apart from the added languages for PAL games, you do know that most USA version of GC games supports 480p which is a lot better than the crappy PAL resolutions?

Just saying.