Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

matvigl

[USB] PAL WII VC inject [GamePad enabled] added Need for Speed ​​Nitro

101 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Tava said:

Hi There,

(Call of Duty) is it possible to change the language to English, I can get a single word.

Cheers

reloaded Call of Duty - Black Ops (USA)

• Like 4

hi im new to wii u hacking but not new to hacking on all consoles, am i right in thinking you can both play and watch Wii games on the WiiU Gamepad ?

if so awesome, any chance of doing mario games like mario kart, mario galaxy etc 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bluebolshi said:

hi im new to wii u hacking but not new to hacking on all consoles, am i right in thinking you can both play and watch Wii games on the WiiU Gamepad ?

if so awesome, any chance of doing mario games like mario kart, mario galaxy etc 

here

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 13

thanks for the reply, just installed super smash bros M and it installed perfectly, it went into the game perfectly until the save screen where you choose to make a save or not, i clicked every button but it wouldnt go any further, i couldnt change it to no either, is there something i need to do ?

well smash bros  m works perfect on my wiiu basic upstairs but not on the Wiiu premium downstairs, weird

17 minutes ago, bluebolshi said:

bene smash bros m funziona perfettamente sul mio wiiu basic al piano di sopra ma non sul Wiiu premium al piano di sotto, strano

mystery  

On 1/27/2018 at 11:15 PM, matvigl said:

sorry I uploaded the one in Spanish
deleted now I'm reloading

Thanks mate, you r a legend