Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

matvigl

Injected channels [GamePad enabled] snes9xgx / vbagx / fceugx / genplus-gx / not64 added wiisxr

14 posts in this topic

as905    31

yes i already have Haxchi so will test now thanks

as905    31
1 hour ago, matvigl said:

This requires CBHC  a CFW to use! 

download the channel and put its files on a FAT32 formatted SD card, which is also where the rescue files will go, and instal like you would any game with wup installer mod y.

You can play with the GamePad.

genplus-gx
in the genplus folder it is necessary to have the EUR, USA, JAP bios in the bios folder

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

honestly i have been looking for this way to boot emulators with gamepad support for long time so finally i can say my Wii U is complete,i don't need anything else installed.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

as905    31

@matvigl

by the way can you do the same for WiiFlow & Wiisx  ? i know WiiFlow can't support Gamepad since it's for Wii games but nice to have a Wii U channel forwarder for it.

also is NeoGeo available for vWii ? i don't think i have seen it anywhere

Posted (edited)
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:41 PM, matvigl said:

This requires CBHC  a CFW to use! 

download the channel and put its files on a FAT32 formatted SD card, which is also where the rescue files will go, and instalarrow-10x10.png like you would any game with wup installer mod y.

You can play with the GamePad.

genplus-gx
in the genplus folder it is necessary to have the EUR, USA, JAP bios in the bios folder

Hidden Content
  •  
","html","ipsMessage_error","addClass","ipsMessage_success","removeClass","ipsHide"];var box=$(_0xcbff[0]);if($(_0xcbff[3])[_0xcbff[2]](_0xcbff[1])){box[_0xcbff[9]](_0xcbff[8])[_0xcbff[7]](_0xcbff[6])[_0xcbff[5]](_0xcbff[4])};box[_0xcbff[9]](_0xcbff[10])

thanks for this, been looking all over for these. i noticed there's another channel there for PlayStation titles Avvia. u got a link for that one too?

Edited by MuFugginTony
forgot to hide link
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

as905    31
58 minutes ago, MuFugginTony said:

thanks for this, been looking all over for these. i noticed there's another channel there for PlayStation titles Avvia. u got a link for that one too?

you are right ,i have no idea how i missed it & why OP did not include !!! @matvigl can you please upload the PS one too ? 

matvigl    1468
1 hour ago, MuFugginTony said:

just added wiisxr

38 minutes ago, as905 said:

you are right ,i have no idea how i missed it & why OP did not include !!! @matvigl can you please upload the PS one too ? 

• Like 1

as905    31
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, matvigl said:

just added wiisxr

got it many thanks, any chance for Wiiflow Wii U forwarder ?

Edited by as905

matvigl    1468
19 minutes ago, as905 said:

got it many thanks, any chance for Wiiflow Wii U forwarder ?

for wiiflow now I try

as905    31
1 hour ago, matvigl said:

for wiiflow now I try

i think i did it,i was using wrong settings to convert it but now it seems to be working fine, thanks very much your work has made my Wii U so much better specially the 6 awesome gamepad supported emulators on this thread;)