Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Collusion101

[MF] Rock Band (Beatles RB Too!) And Guitar Hero DLC all up to date wads!

569 posts in this topic

Very cool, thanks.

Now i just have to figure out how to use em ;)

• Thanks 1

They install just like all the other wad files, you can use any wad manager and rock band 2 wad installer is included with the RB ones. You will get an error with the rb wad installler -1022 and if I remember correct with wad managers it will be the -1017 error. If they don't work sometimes you will have to install them a few times. I have used them all on mine and they do work for sure!

I have switched all to mediafire for now. If they die please let me know

Edited by Collusion101

I have a 32GB sd card and they have to be on your sd card unless you can get emulation of your nand working like you could in RB2 and i think only seek/unseek works in RB3 and GHWOR. RB has a 1000 song limit including the disc songs which sucks since there is 1900+ dlc songs available

• Like 1

Cant you run two instances of the game? Pal and NTSC?

the dlc will only work in the region it's from so you would have to change your shop channel and download everything twice. I can run either region of the game but since my shop channel is NTSC i have to run that version of the game to have my DLC to work. Don't quote me on this but my guess would be that the wads from both regions go in the same exact place so you would then have to uninstall and reinstall them every time you wanna switch regions as well. I don't see why you would want to run both unless i am misunderstanding what you mean.

All the dlc downloaded is identified to only your wii as well as region too. I wouldn't give you the wads if anyone could use any dlc i would just upload my dlc for all of you to use. Would take awhile cause it's 36GBs tho

This is Awsome Thanks for this keep up the great work ;) ;) :) :) + Rep