Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
faith.genesis.raven

SX OS from Team-Xecuter is now out in the Wild!

3 posts in this topic

hybrid -x1    758
Posted (edited)

Ahh FGR good on you for posting this.

A bit of info on running backups on SX/OS: Running backups with online (multiplayer) results in a error (ban) but only for that specific game (backup). So say you have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (BACKUP) that you downloaded off the internet then you'll get the error (ban) on that specific dump. If you however own a REAL (physical) copy of MK8D and you run it after you'll be able to play it online.

So in other words non online multiplayer games are good to run EX: breath of the wild, mario odyssey, i am setsuna, ETC.

Keep in mind you can technically still run online multplayer games BUT only in their offline modes.  I also read that some newer versions of switch games that are CART2 can't be run with the SX/OS yet and that Team Xecutor is already working on an update for us on that.

EDIT: apparently if you dump your own games that you actually own you can run them online if they have a multiplayer and you won't get error'd (ban). Still keep in mind that doing any of this can result in a ban regardless. Correct me on any of this community if you come across other info

EDIT 2: So SX/OS got a 1.1 update and with that I read that you are able to use a REAL game's cert and inject it into ANY backup and you'll be able to play said backups online if they have a multiplayer. This is pretty sweet. I'm going to use my REAL breath of the wild game cart's cert and inject it into every "backup" I have that has an online multiplayer lol

Edited by hybrid -x1
  • Like 1