Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

mastershoes

[MF] WiiSX Beta 2.1 USB2 MOD 04b / 3 Forwarders

362 posts in this topic

Why is having the BIOS on here a bad thing? Isn't that like having a emulator & rom collection setup like many of your amazing sets? BTW I found like 15 different BIOS for the PSX. I just threw them all in, does that sound ok?

• Like 8

Why is having the BIOS on here a bad thing? Isn't that like having a emulator & rom collection setup like many of your amazing sets? BTW I found like 15 different BIOS for the PSX. I just threw them all in, does that sound ok?

It's not.

Yeah, totally legit and legal as always :)

And I guess you can, but it only looks for the 2 if you enable bios. the other 13 i'd just put on the shelf somewhere, or leave 'em parked where there at.

• Like 4

I'm confused as to what this is. There was already a WiiSX (or some other PS emu?) forwarder in each of these packs, wasn't there? What's different about this one? I looked up the version number of the emulator and it looks like this version was released in 2010 so it's not new but I'm not sure about the "USB2 MOD 04b" part.