Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Davonte Dswizz Taylor

[DD] Not64 1.1

130 posts in this topic

I would like to thank everyone for trying out this wonderful update to the tad late Wii64 emulator and as for your great patience i will like to give you a september update release here: Enjoy guys!! biggrin.png p.s mods or JJ-Kwik you don't mind replacing the old one with this one? Thank you!

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

- added hide tag to link in this post

-added link to OP

JasonP27

Edited by JasonP27
added hide tags
  • Like 2

I would like to thank everyone for trying out this wonderful update to the tad late Wii64 emulator and as for your great patience i will like to give you a september update release here: Enjoy guys!! biggrin.png p.s mods or JJ-Kwik you don't mind replacing the old one with this one? Thank you!

thank you for the update :D

I added hide tags for you in your post, please remember to use hide tags for all outside links for all posts, not just the original first post. :)

I also added the link to your original post but next time be aware you can actually edit your post and add it yourself :)