Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Kryptide

*UPDATED 8/23/2018* [INSTALLER] FreeShopNX Installer (LEGIT OFFICIAL VERSION v0.3.0)

269 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, kryptide said:

That sucks ? 
In that case I highly recommend checking this out if you haven't already. :)

the reason i wanted to install to nand was because I had a 16gb game and the nsp wont fit on my microsd :P

1 minute ago, localcoast said:

the reason i wanted to install to nand was because I had a 16gb game and the nsp wont fit on my microsd :P

OH! I see.
I meant to use that to replace devmenu. Also looks like Devmenu.nsp has been released. From what I hear, it "just works:. lol

Just now, kryptide said:

OH! I see.
I meant to use that to replace devmenu. Also looks like Devmenu.nsp has been released. From what I hear, it "just works:. lol

Wheres that?

9 minutes ago, localcoast said:

Wheres that?

Trying to find it. Someone posted the news on the discord channel.
ALSO, if you're using SX OS then they released v1.4 which has their own built in NSP installer :)

3 hours ago, kryptide said:

Trying to find it. Someone posted the news on the discord channel.
ALSO, if you're using SX OS then they released v1.4 which has their own built in NSP installer :)

any luck find the DevMenu.nsp ? been on the hunt but no luck

It's awsome, thank you. I have just ordered a license yesterday from LinkerFrance, I will try it later. if install a FreeShopNX like this, will I be baned?

How to update the list of titles? Changing the text file does not help. I would be grateful for a hint. All good.

1 hour ago, LightOffPro said:

Not wanting to be THAT guy, but this isn't the "Original Version" after all too.

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

Just downloaded OP's link, and the list uses the "," delimiter, not the "|" like the original code uses. OP's link isn't the latest commit made by AnalogMan151, this is tampered code.

There are lots of forks, like this one, that uses the "," delimiter. 

Hidden Content

But that is exactly that, a fork of AnalogMan151 code. Not his original code. 

As such, this: 

Hidden Content

will NOT WORK.

Well, From the research I've done, the only thing that is differing from the original is that actual "FreeShopNX.txt"
which may only differ because it's an older commit. 
I have stated as well this is not the latest commits since I've been having issues compiling the newest.
Also, inside the actual NRO you can see credit given to AnalogMan and the others as well.
This I believe to be the original, just not the latest commit which is why there are differences.
Here, why don't we ask him?

@AnalogMan Can ya help us out on this one?

Edited by kryptide
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I hope that the original authors can understand that simplicity for the end user is something which gets just as much respect as writing code which works.

Sugestion : A complied nro file which allows the user to enter a URL in order to download the latest correctly formatted titlekeys file (and perhaps the other dependencies, or add them locally)

Edited by ghorricks
suggestions