Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starjudy

Sharing the new of Nintendo banning

9 posts in this topic

Nintendo is starting to ban certs from CDN access. This will make your console useless for downloading games, updates for your games, dlc, and sysupdates. Please be cautious when using anything that access the CDN i.e. FreeShopNX, CDNSP, etc. You've been warned. commont topic, we will be banned if we play Xecuter SX OS ? 

1 hour ago, tweeder said:

If banned from CDN, can you still use tools like FreeShopNX or nah?

Currently FreeShopNX uses your consoles cert so no you wouldn't be able to use FreeShopNX if your cert was banned. 
FreeShopNX itself comes with a high risk of cert ban.

Has anyone updated their switch recently after using Xecutor? I want to update to use exfat formatted sd cards so I can have larger than 4 GB nsp files (yooka laylee) but want to make sure I won't lose access to the game backups I have.

Just a question that I really haven't been able to find online. Lets say after Im done using sx os i just boot into the standard Nintendo switch os, and I go online with the games Cart games I own. is there any way for the Nintendo to know that I was using the sx os or if there has been any case that someone got banned even without going online previously with the sx os ? 

On 7/28/2018 at 6:56 PM, jp2345mj said:

Has anyone updated their switch recently after using Xecutor? I want to update to use exfat formatted sd cards so I can have larger than 4 GB nsp files (yooka laylee) but want to make sure I won't lose access to the game backups I have.

After I installed autoRCM and booted up, I got the exfat update message from switch. I downloaded the update, then put my switch into airplane mode. I installed the update and everything still works like before, other than I can now use exfat microsd cards

On 7/29/2018 at 9:23 AM, leonremix said:

Just a question that I really haven't been able to find online. Lets say after Im done using sx os i just boot into the standard Nintendo switch os, and I go online with the games Cart games I own. is there any way for the Nintendo to know that I was using the sx os or if there has been any case that someone got banned even without going online previously with the sx os ? 

Would be also interested...

On 7/29/2018 at 2:23 AM, leonremix said:

10 hours ago, Switchmaster said:

Would be also interested...

Yes. Nintendo will know and can see these things. They have extremely extensive software to flag people using the switch in ways they didnt intend for it to be used. 

All in all if you dont want to get banned in any way shape or form best thing is to not get involved with modding anything. Scriesm has a super amazingly detailed post about what info is exchanged when your switch connects to the internet. Nintendo did it right this time.

turning on nintendo switch in normal mode , deleting all cdn games and playng normal games and goign onlin it will work? no ban for that?