Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Nadiac

SX OS V1.6- Stealth Mode

5 posts in this topic

Well this would be really cool for me as I am a sx is user but I've been hit with a cert ban if there is a way I could uncert ban myself I would use the heck out of this stealth feature 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Uzzo01 said:

Well this would be really cool for me as I am a sx is user but I've been hit with a cert ban if there is a way I could uncert ban myself I would use the heck out of this stealth feature 

You'd need to sacarifice another Switch though. May aswell just buy another Switch for online.

Hypothetical unban method would be to dump a clean cert from a new Switch, then use a redirection method on the banned Switch to use the new unbanned cert instead of the banned one. As no two certs can use the CDN at the same time you'd still have an offline only Switch anyway.

Also unbanning may be futile anyway, the moment your unbanned Switch reconnects to the CDN the logs are uploaded to big N. Probably wouldn't take them long to notice the CFW usage again. NAND backup and restore could avoid this though.

• Like 1