Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

KibitzAG

NES Online Mod (EXTRA ROMS)

668 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, hova23 said:

As instructed by the OP, you put the folder in SD//sxos/titles

That's probably why it's not working for you because you put it in the wrong folder. 

I know where it goes, was just trying to verify if it's working on sx os 1.9 and firmware 6.0 before I upgrade my switch and install it ;)

3 minutes ago, wulfie said:

I know where it goes, was just trying to verify if it's working on sx os 1.9 and firmware 6.0 before I upgrade my switch and install it ;)

Is not working on 6.0

4 minutes ago, wulfie said:

Oh ok. You didn't put "titles" when you described your folder structure so I figured you made a mistake which is why it's not working for you.

10 minutes ago, Krenk0 said:

Is not working on 6.0

can anyone else confirm this as well?

Can anyone confirm that the mod works with ReinX on 5.1? I've been following the instructions (SD//reinx/titles) yet I can only see the original games. Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, trollos said:

Can anyone confirm that the mod works with ReinX on 5.1? I've been following the instructions (SD//reinx/titles) yet I can only see the original games. Thanks in advance!

You have to put folder 001..... in atmosphere/titles and boot RajNXv0751 with layeredFS

• Thanks 1

Priority request for Shatterhand!

2nd priority for Batman - The Video Game!

Great job!

Thanks a lot for all the effort, it's very much appreciated and it just fits perfectly (all the suspend points and everything), almost as if Nintendo just added the titles themselves.

Really great, but ...

Games are not sorted by name at all, right ? And so the result are double games (like GnG).

Some covers are bigger in the menu than others, some have bad quality, some good.

Please, how can we use our own covers and convert them to a *.xtx.z cover ?

Edited by 18Phoenix
  • Like 1