Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

KibitzAG

NES Online Mod (EXTRA ROMS)

654 posts in this topic

I would love to assist with cover art. I have complete collections with high quality artwork from other front ends I use.  I would be more than happy to put these into whatever file format you need and down to the correct resolution.  Even better if given the directions I would be happy to convert to the xtx.z file format.   I also have text descriptions of all the games that I would be happy to provide and plug into the DB file.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jboxwell said:

I would love to assist with cover art. I have complete collections with high quality artwork from other front ends I use.  I would be more than happy to put these into whatever file format you need and down to the correct resolution.  Even better if given the directions I would be happy to convert to the xtx.z file format.   I also have text descriptions of all the games that I would be happy to provide and plug into the DB file.  

High quality artwork with text description would be great. If possible, bigger boxarts would look better, just a little bit bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work! I am having issues unfortunately. I followed the instructions and no new games show up at all? I put the folder named 0100d870045b6000 in SDCard://atmosphere/titles. I thought since I am running SX OS that it would be a sx os folder instead of atmosphere. Any help ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Extortion00 said:

Great work! I am having issues unfortunately. I followed the instructions and no new games show up at all? I put the folder named 0100d870045b6000 in SDCard://atmosphere/titles. I thought since I am running SX OS that it would be a sx os folder instead of atmosphere. Any help ?

If you are running SX OS try it like this, SDCard://sxos/titles/0100d870045b6000/romfs/titles/CLV-H-XXXX it should work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Extortion00 said:

Great work! I am having issues unfortunately. I followed the instructions and no new games show up at all? I put the folder named 0100d870045b6000 in SDCard://atmosphere/titles. I thought since I am running SX OS that it would be a sx os folder instead of atmosphere. Any help ?

You need to put it in sdcard://sxos/titles 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sblinda23 said:

You have to put folder 001..... in atmosphere/titles and boot RajNXv0751 with layeredFS

THANK YOU! That did it. I did not understand what LayeredFS was. I'm still not, but this worked perfectly. Is it good to run in this mode all the time? Is there any downside?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, haydenism said:

THANK YOU! That did it. I did not understand what LayeredFS was. I'm still not, but this worked perfectly. Is it good to run in this mode all the time? Is there any downside?

I guess your still running 5.1.0 fw? or have they fixed Layered FS in 6.00?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, thelonewolf88 said:

I guess your still running 5.1.0 fw? or have they fixed Layered FS in 6.00?

 

I'm running 6.0. What is LayeredFS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont see the games in NES app, i put the file in SDCard://reinx/titles ( reinx1.2, FW 5.1.0).

Need fw 6.0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×