Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

KibitzAG

NES Online Mod (EXTRA ROMS)

668 posts in this topic

Once you download Pokemon you stay offline but you must have a good micro sd card to I have ultra plus 64gb 20$ Walmart on root sd make folder sxos then inside another folder titles put the long number folder in there then it shows up in nsp you installed.

2 minutes ago, lpcdog said:

Once you download Pokemon you stay offline but you must have a good micro sd card to I have ultra plus 64gb 20$ Walmart on root sd make folder sxos then inside another folder titles put the long number folder in there then it shows up in nsp you installed.

guess i wont be doing this, since im not gonna update to 6.0, where it again wasnt working for people. ill pass thanks

I'm sorry, I've been through all pages here and need a little help for ReiNX 1.6 and 5.1 Firmware.

I've got the directories correct and can view the original games with the Switch Online NSP installed by Tinfoil, yet I can not see any new titles. Can anyone help with this specific setup?

Ehhhh....

WTF... SX OS 1.9 +FW6.0...

Im instal NESO.nsp + add to SD CARD ://sxos/titles/0100d870045b6000  folder and nothing :( WHY ME....

I dont see the games in NES app, i put the file in reinx (1.2, FW 5.1.0).

My account (pal) was linked...