Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

KibitzAG

NES Online Mod (EXTRA ROMS)

670 posts in this topic

Great job! 

Would you consider adding Sonic The Hedgehog NES Rom Hack + graphic and sound improvement add-ons available on that Rom Hacking site?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Nuxx

It works with 6.0 you have to activate it in albums options it's deactivated by default plus you can ad any games you want to in folder just copy Nes folder name to your Nes file.

I'm playing rc pro am now go to any folder and put rc pro am in it then remanr rc pro am to that folder name and it work you always can put original game back in there later.

image.jpeg

Edited by lpcdog
  • Like 1

lpcdog are you saying it works with firmware 6.0 on SXOS? In Options under albums I only see FTP Server, Stealth Mode, and Update SX OS.  There is no LayeredFS Option

Edited by cws3020

The guy who posted google drive Nintendo online said it worked  in 6.0 I guess not sorry guys I let you down.

8 hours ago, Trainer_Quinn said:

its irritating, ive waste more time than required.....im at the point of just fuck it

are you on mac osx? im running mac osx and having same issue extra games absolutely will not show on sxos 1.9 and switch fw 5.1