Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

KibitzAG

NES Online Mod (EXTRA ROMS)

670 posts in this topic

Install USA nsp then make folder sxos in that make folder titles then in that folder put the 00000 number folder and you good to go.

Edited by lpcdog
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, lpcdog said:

Install USA nsp then make folder sxos in that make folder titles then in that folder put the 00000 number folder and you good to go.

Thanks!

can anyone confirm that this IS working offline and WITHOUT a nintendo account?  I've never had a nintendo account and when you try to create a new one it wants me to update to 6.0 which breaks this mod on sx os since it doesn't support layeredFS :(

Before you start any cfw you make account and then download Pokemon for nsp installment then you stay offline yes Nintendo Nes online needs account to work.

14 minutes ago, wulfie said:

can anyone confirm that this IS working offline and WITHOUT a nintendo account?  I've never had a nintendo account and when you try to create a new one it wants me to update to 6.0 which breaks this mod on sx os since it doesn't support layeredFS :(

if the game can't load for you then it needs NNID first, it needs one to acces eshop so you need to update

Edited by wiiponso

1 minute ago, wiiponso said:

if the game can't load for you then it needs NNID first, it needs one to acces eshop so you need to update

and to do that I'd have to update to 6.0 and that breaks layeredFS in SX OS :(

Stay at lower then 6.0 till they fix nsp installment again don't update.

Get circus Charlie and in game folder get that Nes file in there erase it then copy folder name over circus Charlie and put it in that folder the game will be contra but when click it will be circus Charlie you can overwrite games till they post new games.