Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

KibitzAG

NES Online Mod (EXTRA ROMS)

670 posts in this topic

Hi KibitzAG, I requested the Final Fantasy 7 "Final Fantasy 1 hack" (T-Eng) game to be added to the NES Online mod. If you need the game you can contact me on the Switch Hacks server here my user name "Hybrid Human#6504.

Thanks for making this mod!

6 hours ago, Harry3842 said:

If you could add River City Ransom that would be awesome!

The extra games are added on top of the games already available for Nintendo Online, River City Ransom being one of them

If you like get a Nes rom then on any folder game you don't like erase it replace with your favorite game then copy that folder clov name to your new game name then place in folder now you can play a new game till they post new games I did 33 games so far over games I didn't like.

40 minutes ago, brainnumb said:

thenks very much for the author.. wait for sx os 2.0 to fix the layered FS with OFW 6.0

Hopefully they do, a lot of good hacks out there

Just download any Nes rom then in any folder of games take the Nes game erase it then ad your favorite game but rename it to that folder clov name so when you click duck tales it's not that game it's karnov are what ever game you ad easy and simple.

• Like 1