Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

KibitzAG

NES Online Mod (EXTRA ROMS)

653 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2018 at 1:06 AM, konmon said:

Try scrolling up, they were above the standard nes games for me.

Finally got it working, had to delete everything I had before and not just add the extra games

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 9:47 PM, LeeYo said:

Dude Awesome! Thank you so much for steeping up since OP has abandoned this project.

I have two Rare Games to request and they may be bit difficult to find. 

1) Splatter House NES (aka wanpaku graffiti) it's a famicom only release but they also made a English translation version. Either one will do

2) 52 Games by SuperVision. Basically a 52 in 1 multicart. But it's known as the "original" multicart that actually started the trend back in the late 80's

I actually own both of these games but would love to play them on the Switch.

Thanks again for all your hard work @cemuii.

NES-Splat-Your-House-CArtridge.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

Do you need to be online/have an online subscription to use this?

When I try to run the nes game, it wants an online login, are there any cracked versions which dont need to be online?

10 hours ago, likelikelike said:

When I try to run the nes game, it wants an online login, are there any cracked versions which dont need to be online?

same problem here =(
need login in nintendo account to work ? no have alternative for run without it ?

my switch not have nintendo account linked, and for make the link need login online, my switch not banned yet =(

1 hour ago, badboyluc said:

same problem here =(
need login in nintendo account to work ? no have alternative for run without it ?

my switch not have nintendo account linked, and for make the link need login online, my switch not banned yet =(

12 hours ago, likelikelike said:

You need to have your Nintendo account linked to your switch. You do not need to be online to use it though

Can the switch be linked to an acct without having to do it through the switch?  Mine wants to force an update before it can be linked.

6 hours ago, likelikelike said:

Can the switch be linked to an acct without having to do it through the switch?  Mine wants to force an update before it can be linked.

You need to update to do it. Use ChoidujourNX

Hey guys, is there still releases of the NES app pre injected with games or do we have to do it manually? I miss the noob friendly releases :P Thanks