Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

jguerreroska

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (NSP) [UPDATE+LANGUAGE/PACKS+DLC] [MF-MG-GD] LINKS MOVE ENJOY

30 posts in this topic

I agree with most these posts. I'm sure these are valid links but, The ads and hoops you have to jump through, the disabling of every ad blocker just to refresh the page back to the beginning is not worth it. found better links on this site from another uploader. so, Thanks for the half-assed attempt? silver star for you?!?

Edited by Spdrman8

12 minutes ago, Spdrman8 said:

I agree with most these posts. I'm sure these are valid links but, The ads and hoops you have to jump through, the disabling of every ad blocker just to refresh the page back to the beginning is not worth it. found better links on this site from another uploader. so, Thanks for the half-assed attempt? silver star for you?!?

greetings and sorry if I have taken time or bothered in some way, I try to find the best shortening and links but this was very good at the beginning but it went to hell when I started to get so many announcements and notifications, I'm now on vacation and I'll look a good shortener to offer better links, thanks for your contribution.

On 2/18/2019 at 5:57 AM, jguerreroska said:

greetings and sorry if I have taken time or bothered in some way, I try to find the best shortening and links but this was very good at the beginning but it went to hell when I started to get so many announcements and notifications, I'm now on vacation and I'll look a good shortener to offer better links, thanks for your contribution.

Sorry. It is my fault as well. I didn't realize I had left such a nasty comment after a crappy day. I took it out on this post. I guess not being able to quickly get and try this game was the straw. I appreciate everyone on this forum and all the help and support it has. I should not be complaining at all. I have yet to contribute to this forum myself so I don't know the issues of getting links uploaded and verified and making sure they stay valid and online .so to you I say thank you for all your contributions and have a blessed day my friend.

55 minutes ago, Spdrman8 said:

Sorry. It is my fault as well. I didn't realize I had left such a nasty comment after a crappy day. I took it out on this post. I guess not being able to quickly get and try this game was the straw. I appreciate everyone on this forum and all the help and support it has. I should not be complaining at all. I have yet to contribute to this forum myself so I don't know the issues of getting links uploaded and verified and making sure they stay valid and online .so to you I say thank you for all your contributions and have a blessed day my friend.

greetings, do not worry friend, we are here to contribute and always be attentive that everything is fine, it is complex as you say, the links fall, the servers get worse, or the shorteners are put with more publicity, but good little to We are going little, we are here anything you have a good day too.