Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Abz

[DB] WiiFlow v4.2.3 MasterMod Pack - The Masterpiece by Abz

762 posts in this topic

yeah It's back! with a new pack!

Hot: Fixed the "Update" function in Home Menu, you can now update 1054 and 1076 online when new features are added
Hot: Fixed Video Forcing when using Nintendont and Added OSReport to Nintendont (Debug >> OSreport)
Hot: Updated Wiiflow 1076-Mod by adding Wii Private Server also updated Carbonik Abz Theme
Hot: Added all ocarina codes for Wii/Wiiware/GC and Triforce games
Hot: Added Nintendont r2.290 MasterMod featuring Themes support, PS3-DS3 for nintendont menu, Nunchuck support for BT, GC & Triforce Bios Support, online update and online themes download

Added Convert2vWii, GetMyBanner v2.0 and Ocarina_Cheat_Code_Manager to Handy_PC_Tools
Removed Triforce plugin now that all games work with nintendont in GC mode
Added Wiiflow User Manual plugin by Drak0rex
Updated Carbonik Abz theme
Updated ScummVM Plugin to mod12 (Thanks Wiimpathy)
Updated Not64 plugin to latest 20150205 hotfix (Thanks Extrems) the old dol is still in "_alternate_stuff" if needed

• Like 1

Hot: Fixed the "Update" function in Home Menu, you can now update 1054 and 1076 online when new features are added

Hot: Fixed Video Forcing when using Nintendont and Added OSReport to Nintendont (Debug >> OSreport)

Hot: Updated Wiiflow 1076-Mod by adding Wii Private Server also updated Carbonik Abz Theme

Hot: Added Nintendont r2.290 MasterMod featuring Themes support, PS3-DS3 for nintendont menu, Nunchuck support for BT, GC & Triforce Bios Support, online update and online themes download

Added Convert2vWii, GetMyBanner v2.0 and Ocarina_Cheat_Code_Manager to Handy_PC_Tools

Updated Not64 plugin to latest 20150205 hotfix (Thanks Extrems) the old dol is still in "_alternate_stuff" if needed

A few questions and comments...

* The ScummVM Plugin still seems to be mod11 (at least in the plugins folder, it is)

* Is the Tri-Force plugin still there? I don't see any removed .ini's or .dol's

* The source menu .ini doesnt seem to be changed

* Also...none of the Carbonic Abz theme files seem to be changed either?

I follow your packs religiously...It is the perfect template! Now I am to the point that I only extract and copy the "changes" from your pack to my setup. The changelog has always been a little hard for me to completely understand without some manual comparing. I'm not complaining...just explaining. :)

THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK!

* The ScummVM Plugin still seems to be mod11 (at least in the plugins folder, it is)

I follow your packs religiously...It is the perfect template! Now I am to the point that I only extract and copy the "changes" from your pack to my setup. The changelog has always been a little hard for me to completely understand without some manual comparing. I'm not complaining...just explaining. :)

scummvm is mod12 renamed mod11 to replace previous file when extracting (you can compare filesizes)

triforce didn't have a dol it uses GC mode launching method, the sourcemenu ini should only have 1 entry changed to "wum" the manual.

there is no need to "just copy the changes" extract everything since your settings won't be touched

yeah, the changelog is the worst part here :P

just believe what you read and extract the pack as is