Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShadowPuppet

**URGENT** DarkUmbra Security Audit

53 posts in this topic

With all the infected machines out there it could have been a bot. I've seen this sort of thing happen a few times because of a script scanning for openings on servers. At least we're not running wordpress or drupal with all the defaults in place.

PS: Thank for all the hard work you put into the site.

I would personally love to shove a WHITE hot poker up the Hackers ass..... Then watch the bastards squirm. Sorry guys bout the cussing, not usually me, but been the brunt of hacking before and lost a lot of work and customers sad.png

Posted 44 minutes ago

DU Mail not working either. Don't know if you where aware of that.

:D Completely (almost) rewrote DUTag today lmao... it's like 2x as fast ngl:

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

Could you shed some light on how passwords are stored for the forum? I am hoping they are hashed and salted and not stored in plaintext, but that's another common reason for trying to hack a forum.

I use a password manager and generate random passwords for each site that i have a login with, and I recommend to other members to do the same for their own online safety. Using the same password across multiple sites is just asking for trouble.