Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

DarkStar84

Nintendo Switch Firmware 6.1.0 New System Update

57 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ipso3000 said:

I've the same problem.

Any solution?

I had the same problem when I first tried.... than you gotta press select firmware on the bottom and install

what 6.1.0 folder? The zip has nothing but a bunch of random charactered folders? 

what 6.1.0 folder? The zip has nothing but a bunch of random charactered folders? 

Is there a darkumbra discord server where someone could help me with an SX update issue live? I know of one but it doesn't allow backup talk.

Updated on sxos. Thanks

4 hours ago, dathip said:

so extract it to a folder called 6.1.0...

Works very well. but be carreful ! 

I was in 5.1, i use ChoiDujour to update in 6.10

I'm superBan, and i use SXOS 2.2.1, solder joycon

Right after the update, i can boot in OFW (don't care about downgrade and eFuse) without big issue (just the "solder Joycon" not reconnized when plug in) , but RCM mode not available, just "blank dark screen"

I have to disassembled the Switch, disconnect the battery, and right after that, RCM mode was available ! 

And in OFW, i made the joycon update, and in SXOS mode,  the solder Joycon works very good ! 

voilà ! 

Edited by RomainJ

4 hours ago, superdude said:

do I need to turn off auto rcm mode in sx os before I update/

I would like to know this also