Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
pka4916

Eshop - Tangrams Deluxe No ad BS.

6 posts in this topic

Yow! I've been looking for this for forever! Thanks!

Do you think you can get Aqua TV?

Neither XCI Explorer or Switch Backup Manager seem to like this file (or the other 2 games you posted), they won't show or retrieve any info for them. If you clean and convert to XCI however the same programs will suddenly play ball. Found the same thing with someone's post of Little Triangle a while back, does anyone know why this might be happening ? Hesitant to install .nsp's that can't be verified with the recent brick code thing happening.

Guess you need to check your system.

Everything is 100% Eshop..  nothing converted.   Your the only one having issues.

Maybe it's time to update your software or use something better.

You say that but realistically how many people are actually bothering to verify the files with tools on their PC before going ahead and using them on their Switch ? If I'm the only person that's checked these games then obviously I'll be the only one having problems. Look I'm not saying the files are dodgy, or that you can't install and play them. Chances are they're fine (like I said if you convert to XCI then they're recognised). I just wanted to point out that they're behaving differently to other scene and discord group and see if anyone can explain why.  Don't take it personally mate, I'm neither complaining or having a go. No harm done in checking anomalies given recent events, eh ?

And yeah I made a point of verifying I'm using the latest versions of XCI Explorer and Switch Backup Manager, if you know of better software for checking and managing Switch games please let me know cos they work great for everything else I've downloaded. Happy to change if there's something better. All the best.

Interestingly the reposts by mrdanny1975 aren't exhibiting the same symptoms, maybe there was a problem while downloading your versions ? Odd the same problem appeared for all three of them but that's life eh ?! And like I said it's all good mate, wasn't crying foul just asking for help.

I'm using Tinfoil (DZ)  that one checks tampered NSP files as well,  and no problems.

some people might clear the keys out of it..  I don't.

So far, I didn't hear any issues with my files.