Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

SwitchHax0r

[Custom NSP] Retail Super Smash Brothers Ultimate + Update + DLC + Unlock All Characters Savegame [Gdrive]

498 posts in this topic

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE PATCH WILL TEST IT NOW! :)

edit - the 5.x ssbu update worked perfectly!, if anyone wants to know im currently running 5.1.0 reinx. thank you very much!

Edited by xvii
update

12 hours ago, xvii said:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE PATCH WILL TEST IT NOW! :)

edit - the 5.x ssbu update worked perfectly!, if anyone wants to know im currently running 5.1.0 reinx. thank you very much!

What version of ReiNX are you using? B/c for some reason it doesnt work for me and I'm also 5.1.0 reinx. Did you download the leaked base game or official release base game?

On 12/1/2018 at 10:52 PM, Lloyd_Nabbit said:

game works, apart from world of light, which gives an error code and crashes the switch, then when re-opened I'm greeted with corrupted data, and I have to re-install the nsp.

I moved to XCI format after encountering Honey Bee Gym Unlock crash. Have finished the World of Light mode with 100% completion after 54 Hours. :D

ALL updates not work. Crash when game start. Please send link for normal work update.

• Like 2