Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

mrdanny1975

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition Update [01002C0008E52800][v65536] - DIRECT 1FICHIER LINKS - NO ADS OR CIPHERS

65 posts in this topic

Just because the base game isn't released, means nothing CDN which is source of this update often has updates available to Beta/RC & GC release before the game is published, they are rarely leaked but they are there.....

Hello,

I agree with the fact that posting an update without the base game is not good, but Mr Danny1975 is not a bad guy, he posted a lot of links here and all the games he posted always works, so please, have a little respect for all the thing he has done before.

• Like 4

An update leaked before a game release, that's a new one. I wonder how that happened? Heh!

What I'm wondering about this game the most if we will be able to hack Flynn in the party earlier, instead of having to wait to the near end of the game to get him.

Edited by Crazed

Ok, the amount of pointless insulting here is ridiculous, I had to delete over 1/3rd of all the replies here. Let's keep it civil guys. Yes, it's an update released before the game, so? There's no need to insult the OP for uploading something legit that they found.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1