Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

mrdanny1975

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition Update [01002C0008E52800][v65536] - DIRECT 1FICHIER LINKS - NO ADS OR CIPHERS

65 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, darkspy00 said:

master key 6, does it mean it wont work on v5.1 switch?

Yup you'll need to be on 6.2 to play it.

People are pretty clueless, they expect the people that take effort posting things can do magic really. This update has been put on the eshop yesterday by Nintendo, it has been downloaded and posted. This can mean a cardridge dump of the full game can come out soon, but can also mean it might still take a while. Just grab the update in advance to the full game release and thank OP for his effort. OP can't post releases that haven't been released yet and making yourself look stupid by replying like an idiot won't help.

• Like 3

I got really excited and then bummed out... guess it's waiting time.
Thanks for the update!

• Like 1

Just for the record, I'm really looking forward to this too. Loved it on 360 many years ago, looking forward to the extra 2 characters and story segments that were previously Japan only. :D

• Like 3

Heck yea, I'm excited to play Raven all over again! Maybe I'll actually use Repede this time. This update is sorta like updating me that the game is almost here. :D

Even thought it just an update.  I still want to thank him for his hard work uploading without the bullshit captcha.  I'm going to lose  it if I have to click another fire hydrant cross walk.

• Like 1

I had no idea this game was even coming out on the switch. I didn't download this, but I figured I'd just say thanks for informing me that this was happening. It'd be nice to see more games like this on the switch