Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

ShadowPuppet

Official DarkUmbra Discord Server

12 posts in this topic

Pretty sweet! Now I can leave the unofficial DU discord server

• Like 2

Aww yea, finally. Celebration time!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Okay a few things Gent's

1. When I authorize discord x DU via the link provided by Mr. DU himself -> Shadow, I get a "Something went wrong. Please try again"

2. However in my Discord's settings under "Authorized apps" it says I'm linked to DU???

35 minutes ago, hybrid -x1 said:

Okay a few things Gent's

1. When I authorize discord x DU via the link provided by Mr. DU himself -> Shadow, I get a "Something went wrong. Please try again"

2. However in my Discord's settings under "Authorized apps" it says I'm linked to DU???

can you click the "join server" link after authorizing?

• Thanks 1

Hmmm, no I don't get that. So it seems that on Discord's side I have DU authorized but on DU under discord account it says "Your Discord account is not yet linked"

The only thing I'm able to do is "Deauthorize" DU on discord under "authorized apps" . The two links you provided in the OP they take me to the authorize DU page and I click "authorize" after it takes me to a white page  that says "Something went wrong. Please try again"

I've deauthorized DU on discord and have tried doing everything from scratch.

Am I fucking something up here?

I can't seem to get connected on there.   I am a Discord user, but seems like I am not getting anything..  (also my discord account is different than this account)..

They probably removed the link for some reason... I also can't join.