Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

h2806580

[1F DIRECT] CDNBACKUP - ALL NSP + XCI 01/10/19

101 posts in this topic

Are you crazy posting this without ads? How will the other uploaders now make money from their hard work? Think about the money you could also make from this! People these days...

just kidding of course. People who put these releases behind ads and captchas need to go out of business.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

wait, did you get these from Softcobra?
wait, no, Softcobra never unlocked a single title...
wait, Softcobra is always behind ads
wait, why is softcobra so praised?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The real question is, why is this thread not pinned while the ad cancer threads are?

• Like 1

somehow the passwords for the folders doesnt work for me though? Anyone else got that problem?

This should be pinned.  With the XCI and CDN stuff this has to be close to the largest complete public set.  Thanks for the time and work and for sticking to it.

Also, thanks for the no ads and bullshit.  Not sure how this place got so corrupted that the people doing all of the stuff that ruined this place are now running it.  Kick-backs I imagine.  They must be making a fortune off of other people's work.   Would be nice for them to at least set up a donation to give 10% of it back to getting new games.... too much to ask I suppose.  Must be nice to monopolize everyone else's  work in such an efficiently strangling way to the community it serves.

Hoping this can be a shift of change here at DU and across the community.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheExiledOne said:

This should be pinned.  With the XCI and CDN stuff this has to be close to the largest complete public set.  Thanks for the time and work and for sticking to it.

Also, thanks for the no ads and bullshit.  Not sure how this place got so corrupted that the people doing all of the stuff that ruined this place are now running it.  Kick-backs I imagine.  They must be making a fortune off of other people's work.   Would be nice for them to at least set up a donation to give 10% of it back to getting new games.... too much to ask I suppose.  Must be nice to monopolize everyone else's  work in such an efficiently strangling way to the community it serves.

Hoping this can be a shift of change here at DU and across the community.

You have no idea if you think that the site or even the hosters make much money, I thought you were joking but yea fractions of pennies per d/loader and 90% - 95% of users don't donate, so there's barely enough to keep the servers up and running.

Anyway to the OP this is quite the impressive collection, very very nice. Thank you.

31 minutes ago, mastershoes said:

Stickied, nice job on this.  BEST. PASSWORD. EVER. :)

and well deserved, because I have been able to know that behind this content there is a great work

here many are criticizing Softcobra for putting an exaggerated amount of advertising links, and it's true
I must also say that this is not the right place to say that, because they spoil this thread

But in my experience of more than 15 years.
Compiling everything I find on websites, trackers, servers, etc. that no longer exist and others that are still alive.

I can say that every time a console is at its peak in the scene and has many downloads, 
there are always people trying to win as much as possible by placing advertising links in bulk
and then, when it is not so beneficial, they no longer give support to their links that fall with time on servers like Google Drive, their threads disappear.
And that great guy, who was looking for the fame of the first day,when you least expect it, is gone.
the same thing always happens
new scene, new uploaders with a thousand advertising links

I also put adfly links, but one per collection, the minimum possible to at least keep several accounts that I have in 1fichier

Edited by AlvRo
  • Like 1