Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Zazaaji

Extremely sick as of late

15 posts in this topic

Just FYI everyone - I mentioned yesterday I've been sick for a couple days, but it is GREATLY escalating to the point where I can't walk 10 feet without literally falling down due to insanely bad/sharp pain at every breath.

I'm going in the hospital tomorrow (January 14th), just FYI.

Depending on their free wifi, I don't know if I'll be on Discord/forums/anywhere at all.

• Thanks 1

Well good news is they have good wifi here, and don't seem to block any websites/vpn/anything at all. 😏

I'll still be around sometimes. :lumber:

• Like 1

Take care of your self..hope you feel better soon and nothing serious.. Having my own hospital visit in a couple days..

Edited by Crazed
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Crazed said:

Take care of your self..hope you feel better soon and nothing serious.. Having my own hospital visit in a couple days..

Hope everything is okay my dude ❤️

• Like 1

Just received a message from @Zazaaji through discord and she asked me to post here on her behalf. Unfortunately her condition is worse than she originally though. She'll be getting a tunnelling central IV line tomorrow and also a feeding tube.

I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say we are deeply saddened by this news and wish her a speedy recovery as soon as possible.

Sending love ❤️ 

Still in hospital. The tunneling IV central line got placed and works perfectly, but something went wrong with the feeding tube. It seems to work fine technically, but it causes immense pain on every movement to the point where they need to use something called Dilaudid in my IV every 4-6 hours, which is ~12 time strong than morphine.

So....... I have no idea what's going to happen, what went wrong, or anything at this point.:cry: