Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

pilout

NDownloader 1.0 beta

143 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, dren1977 said:

Probably because there are no torrents for it on the server. It'll just list the closest match.

Then it shouldn't even be on the list. Why have it there if it's just gonna populate a link for a different game? Sorry not trying to be rude or anything. Just pointing out what I encountered so you can fix it. 

8 hours ago, hova23 said:

Ok but how do you explain that it gave me a different game download link from the one I was actually looking for? 

thats an easy one... one of the servers are french the other is russian.... pilout has paid for a seedbox for this app but it takes time to transfer loads of games...

basically whatever your searching for try using the french translation for it and see if this fixes it.

there have been a lot of issues with this app over time due to the HUGE popularity of this app the servers that the torrents come from couldnt handle the traffic and tey had to upgrade their servers too... this changed the way Ndownloader worked also its like a game of cat and mouse and pilout is doing what he can to keep it going for you all

On 2/10/2019 at 12:09 PM, hurto said:

Good app, can you include the ability to ftp connect to the Nintendo Switch to upload games to the SD?

Its done , now u can transfert game directly on ftpServer while the game downloading

Sans-titre.png

Edited by pilout
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thank you very useful, just that I noticed a problem in the transfer is very slow and does not appear a line of advancement so you do not understand if the download is finished, trying to install from switch appear white icons, I'll try again with a smaller nsp ;)

Edited by hurto

44 minutes ago, hurto said:

thank you very useful, just that I noticed a problem in the transfer is very slow and does not appear a line of advancement so you do not understand if the download is finished, trying to install from switch appear white icons, I'll try again with a smaller nsp ;)

I don't understand what do you mean , for me i can see the progress of the FTP writting (like screenshot above) , and when its finish the progress green progress bar draw "Done"

ok i just see what happen, i just publish a patch

Edited by pilout

Hello, now the FTP progress bar works, but sometimes in the transfer the program comes out for no reason, and many torrents are not found, you could insert a discontinued file transfer option into the FTP?

Edited by hurto

On 2/16/2019 at 2:37 PM, hurto said:

Hello, now the FTP progress bar works, but sometimes in the transfer the program comes out for no reason, and many torrents are not found, you could insert a discontinued file transfer option into the FTP?

Its done , the transfert trough FTP start at the same time of download

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 6:48 PM, pilout said:

Its done , the transfert trough FTP start at the same time of download

Do not display images of the games and sometimes HTML5 error in the videos of youtube.

always great job THANKS !