Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

TurboSnail

👍 Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu + Pokemon Lets Go Eevee (NSP + XCI) | Update v1.0.2 [v131072]

13 posts in this topic

Hello, i have a problem, the game does not appear in the menu (goldleaf) to install, What can be?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks٩( 'ω' )و 

On 2019/1/28 at AM5点14分, TurboSnail said:

OneDrive

(๑>؂<๑)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ademil23 said:

Hello, i have a problem, the game does not appear in the menu (goldleaf) to install, What can be?

Let me upload new version. You probably did not extract from .7z file to get your NSP and XCI or your filename has special character that Goldleaf does not like.

EDIT: new links added

Edited by TurboSnail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, TurboSnail said:

Let me upload new version. You probably did not extract from .7z file to get your NSP and XCI or your filename has special character that Goldleaf does not like.

EDIT: new links added

My friend, im so sorry, i have changed the name of the file (erased the points of my firts Download ) and it works... Thank you so much! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×