Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

mammt

[RELEASE] NXMTP: access your SD Card over USB without rebooting!

15 posts in this topic

dude this is amazing! wondered why this wasnt included by default! will add this to my next update :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

my pc could not detect the switch when i start the nro. i can't install any driver. my switch is on 6.2.0 and runs hekate/atmosphere. what did i wrong?

Edited by nintendowii999
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, nintendowii999 said:

my pc could not detect the switch when i start the nro. i can't install any driver. my switch is on 6.2.0 and runs hekate/atmosphere. what did i wrong?

your using atmosphere 0.8.3 and the settings by default force usb 3

goto github and look at the issues tab its in there how to fix it

• Like 2

works on 6.1 and reinx. wow runs amazing :D thanks for share

Edited by Aiden669
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for sharing. :) I can confirm that it's working on my Switch w 6.2 ofw and SX OS 2.5.1.

• Like 1

does work fairly well with Mac OS X, android file transfer works great but seems to give errors when transferring files over 3-4GB saying unlock device or enable MTP smaller fliles transfer flawlessly though

I tried a few other Mac programs like:

Android File Transfer - works great but gives errors transferring files larger than 3-4GB

Commander One - got the switch detected and accessed but get an error with any file trying to transfer onto the switch

SyncMate -  "works" great for transferring but some reason the files disappear (program lets you mount the switch as an external drive) files transfer then when disconnecting switch they are never actually transferred doesn't make sense lol.

Handshaker - program allows wifi and usb transfer, didn't test wifi but usb would not detect the switch

gonna try testing more programs to see which is the most successful

Edited by DunkSB412
  • Like 1

Very useful! But it shows error when transferring game file > 4GB. Hopefully an update will be issued very soon. Thanks!

48 minutes ago, Point050901 said:

Very useful! But it shows error when transferring game file > 4GB. Hopefully an update will be issued very soon. Thanks!

I don't think its his program that shows the error atlas on Mac its the Mac program itself that is showing the error, windows I can't confirm, but yea My one Mac program had an error with over 3-4GB but one program it worked on