Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

jfosheezy

*Head Admin Replied* Discussion Regarding Content Re-Uploading (formerly the Link420/softcobraweb thread)

148 posts in this topic

If I'm going to be honest, I find the ad links incredibly annoying too, which is why I never use them when uploading stuff. Then again, I am not uploading 10+ a day, so....... Well, you must admit that it would be VERY annoying, and I understand a single ad redirect link due to that.

However the people that put 4+ ad redirect links on their downloads? That's inexcusable in my view. Non.gif

• Like 1

You guys don't think about the uploaders. Only think about the downloaders/leechers. Many uploaders would leave to other sites, if you start banning ads. Not many people willing to waste their time to upload and post for free.

3 minutes ago, nraudigy2 said:

You guys don't think about the uploaders. Only think about the downloaders/leechers. Many uploaders would leave to other sites, if you start banning ads. Not many people willing to waste their time to upload and post for free.

lmfao
You realize everywhere else for switch nsp's is provided 100% free of charge, behind no ad links.

You realize the up-loaders you are mirroring are actively working to rid everyone from the annoyance of your ad ridden links

Please leave to other sites, you are not needed here. Switch NSP's is covered much better than by you or link420 or softcobra. Again, all 100% free of charge and ad links.

If you feel this way, stop uploading.

Edited by jfosheezy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, nraudigy2 said:

my dude, there are two uploaders at darkumbra that post for free.  There are several groups on discord, that post for free.  There are subreddits that post for free.

2 minutes ago, switchdox said:

my dude, there are two uploaders at darkumbra that post for free.  There are several groups on discord, that post for free.  There are subreddits that post for free.

That's great that they are doing charity. I am just saying not many people willing to do that.

1 minute ago, nraudigy2 said:

That's great that they are doing charity. I am just saying not many people willing to do that.

he literally gave you many examples of people willing to do that.
Seems like there aren't many willing to stoop low enough to make money on those charitable efforts.

Good job mate, just showed you are one of the lows..

14 minutes ago, nraudigy2 said:

Theres plenty of 100% free, ad free discord servers with all games 

the ones putting ads don't even unlock games, so if they disappear it's good 

4 minutes ago, nraudigy2 said:

Also I don't see a point in posting for free. Such a waste of time, bandwidth, and resources.

Google lets you upload all you want for 1 dollar

you can create copies of the files you want to share without wasting bandwith

the cost is near 0

Edited by enterTheVoid

1 minute ago, enterTheVoid said:

the ones putting ads don't even unlock games, so if they disappear it's good 

Exactly. nraudigy2, what have you unlocked, exactly?

1 minute ago, nraudigy2 said:

people in the scene do it for free. i'm able to get literally any rom in existence for free.

12 minutes ago, Zazaaji said:

If I'm going to be honest, I find the ad links incredibly annoying too, which is why I never use them when uploading stuff. Then again, I am not uploading 10+ a day, so....... Well, you must admit that it would be VERY annoying, and I understand a single ad redirect link due to that.

However the people that put 4+ ad redirect links on their downloads? That's inexcusable in my view. 

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

one of the admins here posted that they would provide one adwall for each stash they do.  That is more reasonable, not every single game/update/dlc put behind an adwall.  It's like we all pirate to get free stuff right?  My issue is the shady behavior where people are trying to justify what they do like the poster above, when there are sources that absolutely do not force people to look at ads as aggressively.  I'm also super against how these things are handled.  Just from how things are so far, mods in question censor what people say, claim they are the source (when they aren't), and then when called out, they get butthurt about this and try to cover it up.  Like, I want to be reasonable and say they probably didn't know better, but all this just makes this forum unsavory for the regular user.

• Like 4