Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

jfosheezy

*Head Admin Replied* Discussion Regarding Content Re-Uploading (formerly the Link420/softcobraweb thread)

148 posts in this topic

I don't get it? Some other people are doing it also right? Then again it's not so bad cuz you basically have to go through two links to get to the download page so...

Besides I like that they upload on gdrive which is both accessible and has great speed.

It is very sick to argue with "Then other will do it if i don't"!

But it shows exactly the moral of some people here.

The big problem is that some people "DONATE" to get the games/DLC's that wasn't "pirated" since now.

So it is like some HW companies who take the code that is FREE and use it to make money.

That's the way it was running and will running trough all time........except we do something against it!

DON'T DL from those people who hide themselves behind click walls!

DON'T buy HW if you can get it for FREE.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: THINK BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ;)

P.S. that some of those AD pirates now in the mod team shows what DU is!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crazed said:

Ad free linkers like Danny use 1fichier, a very slow service that has download waits between downloads (unless one pays of course). 1Fichier is a host that doesn't give a hoot about DMCA requests (according to Torrenfreak), so links probably stay up longer. Danny is a hero here because he has no ads.

Ad linkers like Link420 use Google Drive, a fast download service with zero waiting. Ad links while true that it is inconveniencing to a downloader, also inconveniences the DMCA warriors. Gonna take a wild guess that more hurdles = better protected links. Link also constantly responds to people, and is always friendly. I didn't sense any malicious intent from him myself. (And hoo believe me, I've seen people with malicious intent. Another forum I'm on exploded not long ago with someone offering pirated a modded game through a Patreon, which had a hidden malware inside.

You know you can find gdrive links for no costs and with no ads or redirects on them right? If you look hard enough on this same thread you will find links to two discords that use google drive and everything gets posted instantly. WITH. NO ADS.

3 hours ago, Crazed said:

Anyway, I hate ad links as much as anyone, but I was under the impression that 1. ad links guard links and 2. tip the person who Is taking a LONG time to make/maintain one gigantic post with pictures, alphabetic order, constantly updated links, etc.

Well you're wrong, putting ads on your links won't make them stay longer. I've seen a lot of games here getting taken down and they were behind several redirects. I remember them because the frustration of clicking and waiting through 6 redirects just to find a dead link is hard to forget.

And I know this will sounds unbelievable for most of you but guess what? A lot of people have jobs and do this kind of shit AS A HOBBY, not everyone is here to make a quick buck.

And no, mantaining a whole library is not expensive and doesn't take too much time as long as you know where to get your stuff (accounts, which programs to use).

If you don't know the tools and lack the knowledge and if you have to do everything manually, then don't expect people to make up for your incompetence. Anyone can set up a google drive and get all games for 1 dollar. This is not a heroic task as these leechers want you to believe.

Do your own research.

2 hours ago, nyder said:

I think people like to create drama to feel important.

You don't like what those people do, then don't support them by clicking on their links.   Just leave the drama at home.

2 hours ago, milkbaby said:

dude who cares people come here for free games. logout and dont come back if it bothers you that much

Some of you deserve even more ads and redirects

1 hour ago, Gymo said:

I don't get it? Some other people are doing it also right? Then again it's not so bad cuz you basically have to go through two links to get to the download page so...

Besides I like that they upload on gdrive which is both accessible and has great speed.

Dude, WTF they didnt even google drive, go to discord, EVERYONE IS UPLOADING TO GOOGLE DRIVE

WITH NO ADS OR REDIRECTS

How is this hard to understand?

Edited by displayusername

33 minutes ago, displayusername said:

You know you can find gdrive links for no costs and with no ads or redirects on them right? If you look hard enough on this same thread you will find links to two discords that use google drive and everything gets posted instantly. WITH. NO ADS.

Well you're wrong, putting ads on your links won't make them stay longer. I've seen a lot of games here getting taken down and they were behind several redirects. I remember them because the frustration of clicking and waiting through 6 redirects just to find a dead link is hard to forget.

And I know this will sounds unbelievable for most of you but guess what? A lot of people have jobs and do this kind of shit AS A HOBBY, not everyone is here to make a quick buck.

And no, mantaining a whole library is not expensive and doesn't take too much time as long as you know where to get your stuff (accounts, which programs to use).

If you don't know the tools and lack the knowledge and if you have to do everything manually, then don't expect people to make up for your incompetence. Anyone can set up a google drive and get all games for 1 dollar. This is not a heroic task as these leechers want you to believe.

Do your own research.

Some of you deserve even more ads and redirects

Dude, WTF they didnt even google drive, go to discord, EVERYONE IS UPLOADING TO GOOGLE DRIVE

WITH NO ADS OR REDIRECTS

How is this hard to understand?

I think you're too much involved in this.  Chill.

• Like 1

Just now, Softcobraweb said:

what you want to prove ? did u buy all those game & dumped by yourself. Dont make a drama at here.

Yes they did for quite a few of the games. all donations go to games for the community. what did you do with the donations you got?

2 minutes ago, Softcobraweb said:

what you want to prove ? did u buy all those game & dumped by yourself. Dont make a drama at here.

He did

1 minute ago, switchdox said:

Yes they did for quite a few of the games. all donations go to games for the community. what did you do with the donations you got?

who gave me the donation ? you !!!

1 minute ago, Softcobraweb said:

who gave me the donation ? you !!!

so all them donation requests and like all the adwalls you saaiiid were going to new releases/dumps of games was what?

I gave donations to the real group that released stuff as soon as they got the donations. they even provided proof to me to make sure i wasn't wasting my money.  You're sitting here calling them out on what they do for community when you  "happen" to release games after they do... like zaza can only protect you for so long.  i'm trying very very hard to maintain a fair and logical attitude about this but the first response I see from you is WTF did donations do for the community...well that just reflects on what kind of person you are, not on them.  It's super heartbreaking to see someone who takes advantage of the community to shit on someone who does shit for free.

Just wanted to say that Softcobra must spend a lot of his time doing this and it's a trustable source of content . Everyone is free to click somewhere else. The link is visible before clicking so please guys, don't make a drama out of this. 

What it really piss me off are the people who upload the content to share-online, mega and other pages with premium membership (even more when the link is behind ads).  But I just search the content somewhere else rather than criticising them. 

• Like 2