Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

jfosheezy

*Head Admin Replied* Discussion Regarding Content Re-Uploading (formerly the Link420/softcobraweb thread)

148 posts in this topic

yeah they did a lot for community but why they are blaming to us.here is a lot of person who is sharing a lot content & everyone is doing for community

1 minute ago, Softcobraweb said:

yeah they did a lot for community but why they are blaming to us.here is a lot of person who is sharing a lot content & everyone is doing for community

No, youre doing for the money

If you cared about the community you would spend that money in missing games so the community can get the entire catalog 

1 minute ago, enterTheVoid said:

No, youre doing for the money

If you cared about the community you would spend that money in missing games so the community can get the entire catalog 

i am also spending my money & countless time.

14 minutes ago, kafkafx said:

Just wanted to say that Softcobra must spend a lot of his time doing this and it's a trustable source of content . Everyone is free to click somewhere else. The link is visible before clicking so please guys, don't make a drama out of this. 

What it really piss me off are the people who upload the content to share-online, mega and other pages with premium membership (even more when the link is behind ads).  But I just search the content somewhere else rather than criticising them. 

cobra can go ahead and explain your process in unlocking the games in their thread.  why do they release after other people push the data out? why are they not even handling themselves  in a respectful manner? What do they do with the community's money? like wow... i'm sorry @Zazaaji like, as mods soft cobra and link are proving to be disappointing.  If blamed on their level of english iono.

The issue is they are taking advantage of other people's work and then playing it off as they aren't. Imagine if you want to a shop to get a product, then later on you find out said product was provided to you for free and you were scammed your money because of the greed of whomever decided they are entitled to sell you toilet paper you could have gotten for free? Not to mention if you spent all the time and effort to get said items to public? Some people don't know any better, and you're basically saying well sucks for them cus they can't do shit themselves, but they don't know what they are doing so it's fine to throw them under the bus as well as invalidate the efforts of people who put work into the shit they resell.

8 minutes ago, Softcobraweb said:

k gib receipts. what have to hide? where eshop codes, what title key gib? like literally everything you release is after what they release. let people post external sources with no paywalls. Afraid of that? ok...then ya'll got a lot to hide

Aight, I'm done here. If people want to get free games with no ads, dm me.  If I get banned or shit, then it shows what sort of community this is.  I'll give help to those who want to learn, and without any adwalls to worry about. Heck I'll walk them through whatever shit they'll need without it. 

Edited by switchdox

1 minute ago, switchdox said:

The issue is they are taking advantage of other people's work

i never. if i use it , i will ask the main uploader before posting. btw how do u know i am taking advantage other ppl work.i was posting since switch was hacked.i checked your profile,u just jointed DU recently. i dont see your activity in here & u r judging me.

8 minutes ago, Softcobraweb said:

You don't need more than 5 dollars to run all of this

As someone above said, take this as a hobby so you don't have to ask for money or don't do it

35 minutes ago, Softcobraweb said:

i never. if i use it , i will ask the main uploader before posting. btw how do u know i am taking advantage other ppl work.i was posting since switch was hacked.i checked your profile,u just jointed DU recently. i dont see your activity in here & u r judging me.

Lel I joined last year in May at least. I don't post because I lurked.  I started posting now because I care about darkumbra and the users under it. If you read my previous posts in this thread you'd see I was trying to see from your point of view, but you didn't really read anything and made me see you for what you really are.  I don't care if english isn't your first language, but if you sit there and accuse me of not posting and having rep  like you do for shitty adwalls, then you think wrong.  I was trying to keep the peace between you and the donations peeps, but you proved to me that you just want to make money off people and not really show anything for it.  LIke for real, "just joined DU recently" it's been well over 6 months since SX came out with their CFW.  Look at you, looking at my profile and getting information all wrong.  Hey everyone, go ahead, look at my profile, look at my posts, what do you think is fair?  AT this point i think link is more mature about this scenario than soft cobra is and zaza for being well above beyond understandable as a mod. I'm not new, I've just been lurking until this post.

You post games after the fact donations people push out the data. THATS how i know you're benefitting of their work. SInce when did you release a game before  everyone else? Plus you judging me before you even looked at my posts trying to defend whats going on in yoSo.ur end. You basically shat on me for giving you the benefit of the doubt and the reaction you have is basically showing me you got shit to hide. I thought maybe softcobra, you didn't know what was going on and maybe by coincidence released the data after the donations did.  However, you don't seem to read the thread fully nor keep up with the posts people write. So, am I wrong for being angry about this? Users of DU, please tell me?

Yep ignore the parts where people are asking you what u doing with donations and the monies ppl provide you. support danny all the way cus all them free no ads post.  Go ahead and ignore the questions asked

Edited by switchdox

1 minute ago, Softcobraweb said:

wow nice drama

YEP ignore the part where i'm like, what about them other posts? what about you accusing me of just joining when I obviously joined last year? What about the drama you brought on by censoring posts? What about the other users who have less posts than me defending you? What valid argument can you bring to the table?

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

What's wrong with seeing a post addressing the adwall issues? What's wrong with caring about the general public that doesn't realize there's better resources out there? What's wrong with discussing with admins/mods about the issues that bother people? What is wrong with wanting to do charity for the good of the people?  What's wrong with doing what's right and giving credit where it's deserved.  Surely all the games that are unlocked, are purely by you? Yet it seems like in the posts you provide, it's all done by you? No scene credit? No donations team credit?

You want me to be silenced? Then ok, abuse your power onto me, people can go ahead and dm me for sources and invite. I welcome all of you.

Apparently, no civil discussion can be had aside from zazaaji, who seems to be the most logical person in this thread. I just wanted to do right by people, but guess that goes nowhere.