Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

jfosheezy

*Head Admin Replied* Discussion Regarding Content Re-Uploading (formerly the Link420/softcobraweb thread)

148 posts in this topic

Partly I agree with the thread creator.
and on the other hand I do not agree

It is clear that these users seek to earn as much as possible with advertising links.
to the point of being annoying trying to download 3 or 4 games

and you do not need as much money to load games on google drive because with a G Suite account that has unlimited storage, you can upload all the files you want ,google accounts for businesses or universities only cost 10 euros per month

Hidden Content

Like this post to see the hidden content.

I for example I have a G Suite account and I do not use it.

In my case, the Adfly links have no captcha, that's the advantage.
You can put a link of Adfly in the JDownloader.
and the collection that is behind the adfly link will appear.
and it also counts as if you had clicked from the browser

And I say more, in my contributions it is not necessary to go to adfly.
You can copy the link from the Google spreadsheet and paste it into the JDownloader and you will get all the links of 1fichier that there is in that sheet

Maybe what these users should do is remove the captchas of their advertising links, I do not know if they have that option

on the other hand
If you dedicate your personal time to upload files for other people to download
many times it is not understood
that this implies some expenses, and these expenses are not going to get him out of his own money

You can put an advertising link to pay these expenses.
But you do not have to be greedy.

The uploader has to know what it needs.
You have to find a balance of the links that are necessary for an easy download and at the same time provide you with the profits to pay for your services, according to your acceptance by the users.

That is, according to the downloads they have.
If they have many downloads, they do not need as many advertising links.
If they have few downloads, they will need more publicity links.
and I think these users have enough downloads to need few advertising links

Edited by AlvRo
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

"google accounts for businesses or universities only cost 10 euros per month" (Alvro)

In fact, a university account costs only 1 euro. So, the cost argument does not hold up, the argument of time either because all this is a hobby and because preparing a cron to synchronize with rclone costs less time than reading this thread.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, reikarin said:

@AlvRo
their ads can't be bypassed right ? you know other ads site that can be bypassed using jdownloader?

the problem is the captchas
In Adfly, since you do not have catpchas, you can place the link in the JD and get the links from 1fichier directly.
doing it in the JD is exactly the same as doing it in the browser in monetary matters,
that is, I earn the same when you click on the browser with adfly or you put the link directly in the JD
But the advantage is that you avoid advertising in the browser.
that's what a lot of people do not know

but if adfly had captchas
You should put a plugin in the browser for jdownloader
To solve the captcha in the browser.
That is why the problem is always the captcha.

3 minutes ago, reikarin said:

@AlvRo
their ads can't be bypassed right ? you know other ads site that can be bypassed using jdownloader?

You can use uBlock Origin plus AdsBypasser most of the time. In JDownloader, you can use captcha killer plugins.

——

However at the end of the day what people are hinting at in not-so-subtle words is that all of the content *is also* available on elsewhere, including, yes, ad-free gdrives, so why would you reward such behavior here?

Obviously, you can’t force people to do anything, and this thread has devolved into lots of defensive sock puppeting rather than a productive conversation.

——

I am glad that at least the rules were changed to disallow donations and external site redirects.

1 minute ago, NativeCode said:

"google accounts for businesses or universities only cost 10 euros per month" (Alvro)

In fact, a university account costs only 1 euro. So, the cost argument does not hold up, the argument of time either because all this is a hobby and because preparing a cron to synchronize with rclone costs less time than reading this thread.

For me it has always been a hobby, upload content on websites, I've been uploading files for almost 20 years, on many websites, torrents, etc.
Also, in the past, all my content was uploaded to megaupload
and when the server was removed, we all know why, I lost everything and started again in 1fichier
Previously there were no advertising links like Adfly
in my opinion the problem of these users is the captcha, if they remove that, they would not bother so much the users
because the captchas of all life have been very annoying

I ignore both people and seek elsewhere.  I don't have to click twenty time to get the files i need.  fuck them two. 

• Like 1

It's funny... They pirates games (Stole devs) but make money on it... That's why when I want a game from ppl here who puts ad in their links, I post their final ad-free link for the game for others who want that game.

PS: My english is pretty bad, but I'm not sorry.

• Like 1