Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

jguerreroska

Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon + Update 1.2 (CIA) (GD-MF-UPDATE MG)

15 posts in this topic

Hello, 

Thank you for posting these files, but I was wondering if these are Legit .CIAs and also even though they are region [FREE] - are these the US Versions or the EUR Versions?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Isra said:

Hello, 

Thank you for posting these files, but I was wondering if these are Legit .CIAs and also even though they are region [FREE] - are these the US Versions or the EUR Versions?

Greetings friend how are you, apologize for the delay, if they are legitimate direct backup of game cartridge, the region if I'm not mistaken is USA, anyway you know that for the cfw e 3ds the region is worth little because it can run without problem Any game of any region, anyway if you have any problem you can notify me thank you for downloading.

Posted (edited)

Adlinks do not display the download link. ?

Edited by stupefy

Just now, stupefy said:

Adlinks do not display the download link. ?

greetings how are you, which of the links are you trying to download?, the page is very friendly, sometimes you can complete the google captcha and when you click here to continue it will pop a popup window about 3 times, I have already checked same, you just have to close each of them and ready to tell me anything and apologize for the inconvenience.

4 hours ago, jguerreroska said:

greetings how are you, which of the links are you trying to download?, the page is very friendly, sometimes you can complete the google captcha and when you click here to continue it will pop a popup window about 3 times, I have already checked same, you just have to close each of them and ready to tell me anything and apologize for the inconvenience.

I tried to use vpn and it works now. For some reason, it does not work with my regular internet connection.

Thanks a lot for all your work! :)

Just now, stupefy said:

I tried to use vpn and it works now. For some reason, it does not work with my regular internet connection.

Thanks a lot for all your work! :)

Greetings friend how are you, how weird that you only work with the vpn, well I hope you enjoy anything you tell me how it goes, for that we are thank you.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jguerreroska said:

Greetings friend how are you, how weird that you only work with the vpn, well I hope you enjoy anything you tell me how it goes, for that we are thank you.

It works well so far. :)