Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Zazaaji

I regretfully am resigning as a staff for the time being.

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

While I did enjoy being a staff member for a while, I regret to inform you all that me and the admins feel my attention seeking tendencies are a bad representation for the staff here. Due to this, I have resigned as a staff for the time being, and will work on not doing that any more. I will still try to be friendly and social, but I will no longer make any posts on my medical condition, 3d modelling, or the like that pretty much do nothing but by try draw attention to myself. I hope that one day after I feel I've proven I have worked on it enough I will come back, but that may not be for a few months at least to be honest.

Have a nice day/night everyone.

~Zazaaji.

• Like 2

We're very grateful for your help on the forums the last few months. I really hope you can improve for yourself first and us second :)

6 minutes ago, Zazaaji said:

Hello everyone.

While I did enjoy being a staff member for a while, I regret to inform you all that me and the admins feel my attention seeking tendencies are a bad representation for the staff here. Due to this, I have resigned as a staff for the time being, and will work on not doing that any more. I will still try to be friendly and social, but I will no longer make any posts on my medical condition, 3d modelling, or the like that pretty much do nothing but by try draw attention to myself. I hope that one day after I feel I've proven I have worked on it enough I will come back, but that may not be for a few months at least to be honest.

Have a nice day/night everyone.

~Zazaaji.

Sorry to hear that you are resigning?

• Like 1

i respect your honesty,hopefully you will be back soon & i respect the admins here for having the forum under control. 

• Thanks 1

I don't really know you well (and somehow I think I might have rubbed you the wrong way at first, so I apologize), but I was admittedly concerned about your health issues because that's just the kind of person I am. If someone tries to connect on a more personal level, I usually show a lot more empathy, but I guess that's a no go if you're a mod.

Anyways, take care of yourself and don't forget about us. ^_^

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Crazed said:

I don't really know you well (and somehow I think I might have rubbed you the wrong way at first, so I apologize), but I was admittedly concerned about your health issues because that's just the kind of person I am. If someone tries to connect on a more personal level, I usually show a lot more empathy, but I guess that's a no go if you're a mod.

Anyways, take care of yourself and don't forget about us. ^_^

You never rubbed me the wrong way, no. I liked you very much actually. :laugh:

• Like 2