Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Punished_Waluigi

The Great Ace Attorney - English Translation 2.4.0 (Pre-Patched/Custom Banner) + Demo for 2

18 posts in this topic

I'm getting a crash during the intro cutscene

Must be something on your end, I'm currently on episode 3 on my 3DS, and it gets past the intro cutscene on Citra as well.

Does someone know if there prepatched version for android somewhere? Doing it myself is way above my capabilites

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2019 at 8:36 PM, ZerotakerZX said:

Does someone know if there prepatched version for android somewhere? Doing it myself is way above my capabilites

i would also like to know :D

and thx for the prepatched 3ds version!

Edited by @lien

Perfect! Thanks !
Gyakuten 2 demo needs which firmware? The first run flawless but the second stucks on 3ds logo ( im on 9.2 RX tools O3ds)

17 hours ago, Romakun said:

Perfect! Thanks !
Gyakuten 2 demo needs which firmware? The first run flawless but the second stucks on 3ds logo ( im on 9.2 RX tools O3ds)

Not sure why that would be the case, the patcher to create the translated demo required Luma3DS, but I wouldn't think it would be required to play it as well.

• Like 1

Maybe i have to get out of this RXtools, I know that is a OLD a VERY OLD method. 

Posted (edited)

is it possible to get a rehost for the first link? It's dead at the min, and it's the only CIA pre patcehd version I see around anywhere.

Edited by MetalHeadHunter