Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
savememrtako

Removing Auto RCM After ChoiDuJourNX Updated

4 posts in this topic

I had got to 5.1 or 5.2 the normal official way. I have now upgraded to 6.2.0 using ChoiDuJourNX.

Am I correct that if I now remove auto RCM it will simply burn the fuses, but carry on working. I'm getting sick of the battery drain and want to disable auto RCM, but want to make sure there's no brick risk?

Please can someone advise me?

Thank you

In case anyone wants to know it is safe. Burning fuses is not safe if you are downgrading, but if you have upgraded to a version you had not previously reached you can with 6.2.0 at least remove autoRCM and let the fuses burn.

Posted (edited)

Currently I'm using Reinx 2.0 with Auto RCM, plan to update the OFW from v6.2 to v7.0.1 by using ChoiDuJourNX. I have no idea about Burning fuses ><? is there any risk for offline update OFW?

Edited by KnightMars