Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
TurboSnail

Arcade Archives DONKEY KONG 3 | Feather | Godly Corp | Mechstermination Force | Minefield | Modern Tales: Age of Invention | Monster Slayers | Pitfall Planet | Pressure Overdrive | Quadle | Royal Adviser | Sephirothic Stories |Zombie Scrapper (2019-04-05)

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, pookyroo said:

Thank you very much - it is working now, but I am getting the same problem with Feather

New NSP for Feather.

Edited by TurboSnail
  • Like 1

Thank you very much for fixing Feather it is working now.

I am sorry to be a nuisance but I can't get Quadle to work. It installed ok but on the menu screen I have just got a white box with a faint rotating circle in it. I was wondering what you did to get Feather working.

I have downloaded several games from this site eg Rolling Sky, Back to Bed and others, and they all come up with my original error where I get a message in Tinfoil saying there is  an error and it can't read the nsp. Is this something I can fix myself? I have seen mention of 'repacking the nsp' but I am not very technical and am not sure what this means.

Hi TurboSnail,

I'm having a problem to install Monster Slayers update (white square issue).

It would be nice if you could rebuild it.

Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, mab.ite said:

Hi TurboSnail,

I'm having a problem to install Monster Slayers update (white square issue).

It would be nice if you could rebuild it.

Thank you for sharing.

New Monster Slayers NSP. Should work with current update. Edit: I rebuilt the update too for smoother install.

19 hours ago, pookyroo said:

Thank you very much for fixing Feather it is working now.

I am sorry to be a nuisance but I can't get Quadle to work. It installed ok but on the menu screen I have just got a white box with a faint rotating circle in it. I was wondering what you did to get Feather working.

I have downloaded several games from this site eg Rolling Sky, Back to Bed and others, and they all come up with my original error where I get a message in Tinfoil saying there is  an error and it can't read the nsp. Is this something I can fix myself? I have seen mention of 'repacking the nsp' but I am not very technical and am not sure what this means.

Fixed Quadle. I will update Rolling Sky and Back to Bed in my other thread and collection thread. Edit: Updated

Edited by TurboSnail
  • Like 1

Hi Turbosnail.

Thank you very much for fixing the games, I really appreciate all your help and your uploads

Hi Turbosnail,

20 hours ago, TurboSnail said:

New Monster Slayers NSP. Should work with current update. Edit: I rebuilt the update too for smoother install.

Thank you very much for fixing Monster Slayers update. It works now.

• Like 1